Friday 24 June 2016

Australia & New Zealand - Day 29 - 24th June

Day 29


Morning started by taking Cerys and Dylan to school with Amy then while Amy was sorting out the renewal of Cerys's passport at the post office I popped in to the Forest Way hairdressers for a trim.

Forestway Shops





















I didn't realise that the barber was a Sioux Indian.  I came out scalped.  That's me sorted until Christmas now.

Me after the attack.





















After this Amy needed to pop to the doctors in Willoughby  so while she was there I had breakfast in a quirky little restaurant called Tricycle.

The Tricycle Cafe















The water table in the a tricycle





















The counter























Then I went around the corner to a place I always like visiting.  Frame 88, otherwise known as gallery 88.  This is a very interesting place selling old and new products. A real eclectic collection of merchandise. 




















































Amy came in later and bought a plant and pot for the house........

Amy's new plant



















.....before we headed over to Glenrose for lunch and a look at the new shopping centre.




















No comments:

Post a Comment