Monday 27 June 2016

Australia & New Zeaand - Day 32 - 27th June

Day 32


It's very cold today, 13 degrees.   My leg seems a lot better today so I was going to go on a boat ride from Palm Beach (Home & Away location) but because it's so cold I have knocked that on the head and will go to Hyde Park area in Sydney instead.

Before I go though, I am going to try to post a video on today's blog.  It's a short video I shot before I put my foot in the hole at Dee Why.  Hope it plays.



Please let me know if anybody can open this video in this blog post.
























It was reported that it was going to be Sydney's coldest day for 20 years  today  so I layered up before venturing out.

I took the bus into the city, then the train to St James, right on the edge of Hyde Park. There were guys playing chess as I entered Hyde Park.  There were lots of interested spectators around them.




.















Although the weather was not good, it was drizzling and cold, but there were still some interesting areas to view.





































Pretty soon, the weather got worse and I called it a day, went and had a late lunch at Buckleys,  then headed back home to Frenchs Forest.


















No comments:

Post a Comment