Thursday 9 June 2016

Australia & New Zealand - Day 14 - 9th June

Day 14

Well it won't be a long blog today as I have been preparing to fly to Auckland, New Zealand in the morning.

Had to pop into North Sydney first to get myself a new phone for use when I am over here.  Got a very nice Telstra Android smartphone for only £49.  It'll do fine for the next 7 weeks.  Then I'll leave it here for topping up when next over.

North Sydney

North Sydney



































I am meeting Andrew Clemmett (Kramer) in Auckland tomorrow and later in the week I will be catching up with Ryan in Hamilton. Most Paramount people will remember them for their spell spent with us a few years ago when they came over to play rugby with Old  Illtydians in Cardiff.

My reason for going to New Zealand is of course to watch Wales play The All Blacks in two of the three tests and also the mid-week game in Hamilton against the Chiefs

When I arrive I will be wearing this cap.  I hope the significance is not lost on them.  I know it was a long time ago but it still burns in the memory.

My new best cap


















I expect to send some good posts from New Zealand over the next 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment