Monday 6 June 2016

Australia & New Zealand - Day 11 - 6th June

Day 11


The storm has passed but everybody is talking about it so I thought I would go to Dee Why or Curl Curl to see what the water was like today.  I hopped on a Manly bus and set off intending to get off on one of the beaches mentioned.

However, on the bus the talk was all about Manly and the 5 metre waves there. So I carried on to Queenscliff and got off the bus there.  I then walked the whole of Manly beach into Manly and took the following photographs on my way.  

These waves were due to the recent storms which eased off yesterday evening.






















I've neve seen Manly like this before not one reason on the beach and obviously nobody in the water.....until I saw this lot























The storm deposited so much sand on the roads and promenade that it looked more like the beach than the beach

Beach

Road














No comments:

Post a Comment