Tuesday 21 March 2017

Australia 2017 - Day 26 - 20th March

Day 26


Very quiet day at home today after first of all going in to Chatswood to see if my battery charger was in.  It wasn't, but they promised to ring as soon as it was in.  I then did a bit of shopping for ingredients to make a curry for our meal tonight

After going home and preparing the curry I watched the last day of the India Australia test match on the TV.

Later, when they were all home and I was cooking the meal, Amy announced that there was a Kookaburra on the garden fence.  I got my camera and took a picture because it is an unusual looking bird.




But I got a bit of a surprise when I decided take the another one because a Rabbit had appeared out of nowhere.



And that's about all I have to report today but tomorrow I have a road trip planned so there will be plenty of photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment