Tuesday 14 March 2017

Australia 2017 - Day 20 - 14th March

Day 20


The weather here is really atrocious.  Since I arrived on February 24th there has only been one day when it did not rain at some time during the day and that was last Sunday when we went to Warriewood.

This is what we were greeted with this morning.




To make matters worse the battery charger for my EOS camera had packed in so I was going to have to go in to Chatswood to buy a new one.  It was raining so hard I sat in my car on the drive for 20 minutes waiting for it to ease.  I eventually got going and drove through the rain to Westpoint Chatswood.

I thought JB Hi-Fi would be a good place to start but what a mistake that was. This is the most user unfriendly store I have ever been in. Everything is a mish-mash of product and absolutely no staff to assist. People just wander around aimlessly hoping they will come across what they are looking for. Enough was enough. I decided to call it a day and look elsewhere. I would certainly not recommend this store. 


JB Hi Fi - Not recommended

I then found a Canon store and this was much better.  They tried to help but did not have one in stock so they tried other stores around but the nearest with one in stock was Brisbane. They then said that they could get one in for me within a week so I ordered it. Cost me $70 though.


Canon - Recommended

I had lunch in here before venturing out into the rain again and decided to go back home and have an easy afternoon and see what might happen later with the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment