Friday 19 January 2018

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 50 - 11th January

Day 50


It was the morning of my dental appointment at Blue House Dental Practice and I was booked in for the whole of the morning. I was to have a crown made and fitted due to losing a very large filling prior to Christmas.  



I had to have preparatory work done, then the mold would be taken and the crown made and fired. It was a lengthy process but I was glad to be getting it all done in one day rather than have to make repeat journeys back and forth.



As usual I fell asleep while they were removing the temporary filling and the last of the original filling and were filing and cleaning the remains of the tooth ready to receive the new crown.  

Dentist chairs are so comfortable.



I would recommend this practice to anyone living locally and I would have no hesitation in registering there if I was to live over here.

First impressions are the best

The team are so friendly. I was looked after by Di Hayward (Practice Manager) centre in white, Dr Byron Kwok (leaning on Di's left shoulder) and Amanda Brown (Dental Technician) in front of Dr Kwok with long blonde hair

Stylish, modern interior is most welcoming



No comments:

Post a Comment