Friday 29 July 2016

Australia &New Zealand - Day 63 - 28th July

Day 63


It's my last full day today and I have done a lot of 'last time for now' things.  After having a beard trim at the barbers early on I went into the city for the last time.

I went in via Chatswood then train to Wynyard and I walked through Hunters Passage down to Pitt Street and on to the Rocks and then Circular Quay.

Last look up Adams street

Last look down Adams street

Last Train out of Chatswood

Last walk around the Rocks

Last visit to circular quay 


Last lunch in Buckleys 

My first photograph in Buckleys 

Last Manly ferry home 

Last walk down Rabbett Street to home 


































































































































































In a nutshell, that was my day today.

Amy had arranged for a babysitter for the evening so Alfie, Amy and me went into Crows Nest for a meal in the evening.  We ate at the Grazeland Bar & Grill. All agreed it was a great meal which was followed by a drink at Alfie's favourite pub.

Grazeland bar & grill




















Then it was back home to see how Natalie had got on with the kids.

















No comments:

Post a Comment