Friday 15 July 2016

Australia & New Zealand Day 48 - 13th July

Day 48


Nothing to report today I am afraid, only that we stayed home all day trying to keep ourselves occupied. This was because we were waiting for the man to come to fit the new blinds and as is the norm with these things he turned up later than expected.

He made a good job of it when he finally arrived, but how could he fail with me as the site manager?

It gave Cerys the chance to write some more into her journal about her holidays and I gorged myself on cheese straws which I made while waiting for the man to come.  I can't resist these when they are warm.

Not a moan from Cerys though, she amused herself all day.

But I don't know how many times I heard the words "I'm hungry".  It was hard keeping up with her.



















As you can see I'm not very good with hair though!

No comments:

Post a Comment