Tuesday 12 July 2016

Australia & New Zealand - Day 46 - 11th July

Day 46


Cerys and I had a quiet day at home in the house today, relaxing after the weekend away. It was a lovely day, very cold and dry but the sun was out and the skies were blue around Amy's house: -



Outside the house


































Cerys decided that she would stay in her onesie all day..............

Cerys in her onesie 



















Cerys continued writing her journal for school and I just relaxed, although I think I relaxed too much at one stage and when I woke up could not find Cerys anywhere.  Then I noticed a nest behind one of the chairs and in it curled up fast asleep was Cerys.

Asleep in her 'nest'


















If her name was Morgan instead of Noakes I'd swear she was related to Katherine, Viscountess Tredegar.














No comments:

Post a Comment