Sunday 18 February 2018

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 85 - 15th February

Day 85


My very last day in Australia this year.  I got up early and went into Manly for a last look around. It was a very hot day and there was a lot of activity on the beaches.




I couldn't stay too long though as there was still packing to complete at home so I headed back after one final stroll down the Corso.




I reached the ferry terminal for one last look around Shark Beach before jumping on a bus back home.




When the others returned from work we packed my stuff in the car, picked the kids up from school and took a trip down to Balmoral beach before I had to leave.





We could not leave here without visiting the Bottom of the Harbour fish shop for the best fish and chips in Sydney.



Then it was time to go to the airport.  I checked in and we said our tearful goodbyes before I went inside for departures.  


The flight back was on time and within the next 30 hours I would be back home in Wales. Here's to next years visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment