Sunday 11 February 2018

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 79 - 9th February

Day 79


Quiet day at home today after my travels of the last few days but responded to a request from Alfie to pick him up at Milson's Point ferry terminal later in the day.

Milson's Point Terminal

He was on his way back from Paramatta which is a journey of about 90 minures from there to Milson's Point. We arranged a suitable time to meet based upon his leaving and I set out to get there in time to park.

Paramatta

Paramatta Ferry Terminal

The Paramatta Ferry

When I got there I rang him and he told me that unfortunately he had not checked the ferry's timetable and it did not stop at Milson's point but took him straight to Circular quay. 

Circular Quay

From here he had to take another ferry back over the harbour to get back to Milson's Point.

Back to Milson's Point

With an hour to kill I took a stroll and once more enjoyed the best views of Circular Quay and the City on the opposite side.







No comments:

Post a Comment