Wednesday 7 February 2018

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 75 - 5th February

Day 75


Preparation today for my trip to Tasmania tomorrow.  Sorting out what I was to take and then getting Amy to pack it.





Change of sport again, I was reverting back to cricket for this one. England are playing Australia in a T20 International at the Belrive Stadium in Hobart on Wednesday. This is a Tri-Series which also involves New Zealand. Three matches will be played in Australia and three in New Zealand. Unfortunately I will not be seeing any in New Zealand as they will take placve after I return to the UK.


Alfie had already booked my flights, I will be flying out with Jetstar and back with Qantas.




I have booked accommodation at the Mantra Collins hotel in Hobart and all that was left to do was book the shuttle transport from the airport to the hotel and back.




When all of that was done I just had a relaxing day at home with Amy who was not feeling too good today and spent most of it on the sofa catching up on Eastenders and Corrie.



No comments:

Post a Comment