Sunday 18 February 2018

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 84 - 14th February

Day 84


Spent most of the day sorting out, and packing ready for my flight tomorrow. I did take time out though and went to the Belrose Hotel for lunch.




It wasn't busy and I spent a relaxing hour there. They have really worked hard on refurbishing this place and the new menu is excellent. I would thoroughly recommend the Belrose for lunch. 




I then returned home  and did a bit more packing. I even found time to make a cheese and potato pie for dinner.



When the kids came in from school we went outside bug hunting for Cerys's new 'bug box' that she had made in school. Dylan got excited when he found this foot long lizard at the bottom of the garden. Much too big for the bug box though.


After Dinner Amy helped me to get my packing almost to completion. The rest can be done in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment