Thursday 4 May 2017

Australia 2017 - Day 69 – 2nd May

Day 69


After breakfasr I did some packing because I fly home on Thursday.  My ten week trip will be over and It will be strange going back to Newport, but there is a very important vote that I have to attend at Rodnet Parade.

I then went into Manly for lunch and after a walk along the front and over to Shelley Beach I went to the New Brighton Hotel for my lunch on the first floor.  Good food and some nice wine and then, when I heard terriffic music coming in from the street I moved out on the balcony to continue my drinks.




Eventually I left here and made my way to Manly Wharf to catch the ferry over to ircular Quay.  I had left it a little late and had to get a move on as I needed to be at The Opera House for 7.00pm.




I needn't have worried, I got to the Playhouse Theatre at the Opera House in plenty of time.  I was going to see an opera about twin girls who had grown up with one wearing pink and one wearing blue. Strange that!



It was great. Loads of laughter and it only lasted 90 minutes. There was no break and the time just flew because everyone was enjoying it so much




Then it was time to make my way back over to Manly to pick up my car to drive home to Frenchs Forest.  This time it was a night crossing and all the more special.




I picked up the car and headed home. Tomorrow was to be my last full day in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment