Wednesday 12 April 2017

Australia 2017 - Day 48 - 11th April

Day 48


It was our intention to go to the Cinema to watch Boss Baby today but we had to wait until some workers had finished whatever they were due to do.  Justin had arranged for a company to come around and clean all his windows inside and out as well as all his gutters on the roof. They were also going to jet wash the whole of the outside of the house.

The first worker had started

In addition to this there was also a window blind man coming around to fix a couple of blinds that were becoming a problem.  While Justin was there we took advantage and went for a walk down to the play area but we had a time limit and had to get back to allow him to leave for a meeting in the city.





After stopping briefly at a man made swing, Cerys was leading me to a duck pond when she suddenly froze and said 'I want to go back'.  There at our feet were 1 inch long ants coming out of an ant hill that she told me were bull ants.  We left the area straight away and stayed in the children's playground.








All in all it the work in the house took up most of the day and Cerys and I could not leave until 3.00pm.  We were still in time to catch the 4.20 showing so we settled down to watch it with her big tub of popcorn and my bag of M & Ms.  She gratefully accepted my offer of a dip into my M & Ms but she nearly had my eyes out when I reached over for a dip in the popcorn. Kept my M & Ms away from her after that for sure.



The film was OK if you are a kid but I found great holes in the plot and it didn’t stand up to scrutiny



No comments:

Post a Comment