Sunday 2 April 2017

Australia 2017 - Day 38 - 1st April

APOLOGY

First of all an apology to those of you following me on your phones. Apparently there was something wrong with the settings I had entered and you were not able to read all of my posts.  It was OK on tablets but not on mobiles. I hope I have rectified the situation now but if it happens again please insert a comment so I can deal with it quicker.


Day 38


Family day today.  Went to see Dylan in his first rugby training session at Wakehurst Rugbtots. He seemed a bit overawed at first, but we put that down to the fact that Amy Cerys and I were watching from the sidelines so we quietly disappeared and watched from a safe distance where he couldn't see us.  Justin stayed with him and he did really well then, joining in with other children, who had been attending for some time now.




Although I could not take a photographs of him playing, I do have one of him holding his 'Rugbytots Achievement Certificate' which he received at the conclusion of the lesson.


Pity his rugby kit looks so much like Cardiff Blues!!


After that it was off to Lane Cove to watch them swimming. Cerys had her lesson and Dylan went in the small pool messing around with his Dad.





During her lesson Cerys was pulled to one side and was assessed by one of the supervisors present who then gave us a glowing reference stating that she was a very strong swimmer.  Very pleasing.



After swimming we all went for lunch in Lane Cove. Walking through the main street it was amazing. So many places to eat and so much choice, my mouth was watering. We eventually settled on a fish restaurant called 'Fourth Fish'  It was gloriously warm and we sat outside on the pavement drinking wine and eating great food.




I settled on the Fisherman's Basket with some chilled Brokenwood Semillon. Perfect!




Then back home to chill out for the rest of the day






No comments:

Post a Comment