Wednesday 12 April 2017

Australia 2017 - Day 45 - 8th April

Day 45


After breakfast we went to Rugbytots with Dylan.  He started this last week and found it a little intimidating at first. This week he took to it a little easier. I am sure he will learn to love it as time goes on.

Dylan kicking a penalty

Getting encouragement from the coac

After rugby I returned home to look after Dylan while Justin went to football and Amy took Cerys to swimming lessons.  He soon went to sleep and I didn’t hear from him for hours.  When he did wake Amy had returned and we fed him ang got him ready to go with me to see his dad playing football. We were unfortunate (or fortunate as the case may be) when we arrived as the game had just finished and they had lost 2 – 0.

When they had had a sausage sizzler after the game We went to Brookvale to watch the Manley Sea Hawks playing the St George Dragons in rugby league. This would be the same standard as the rugby league played in Lancashire and Yorkshire in the UK.

I was not prepared for a full stadium

Half time entertainment as good as at Rodney Parade
 
Manly clearly second best on the day

 I
t’s not often these words pass my lips, but the Dragons won, away from home.





No comments:

Post a Comment