Wednesday 13 December 2017

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 21 - 13th December

Day 21


Heading for a quiet couple of days at home now.  Weather is great (Too great actually, ranging from 30 to 40 degrees in Sydney today).

Alfie had taken the car to the airport today as he was flying to Brisbane and I was due to go to Cerys’s school concert at 2.00pm so I stayed home in the morning before having lunch at Blends Restaurant in Forestway.




I had a great lunch of cannelloni with toasted sourdough bread and a glass of Pinot Gris before heading to the school for the concert.




As  school concerts go it was very good but I was so annoyed at selfish parents and grandparents  who would stand up to record their child on phones and even more annoyingly on Ipads.  It was as if theirs was the only one that mattered and sod the rest of you behind.




I comp[lately missed Cerys with not a sighting because of these people.

After the concert I picked Cerys up at close of school and we went back over to Blends.  She for a milkshake and me for another Pinot Gris.  






Then the walk home with temperature in the 30s.



Was I glad to get home and put the air conditioning on.






No comments:

Post a Comment