Sunday 26 November 2017

Australia & Ashes 2017 - 2018 - Day 5 -27th November

Day 5


Slept a little late this morning. When I awoke everybody had left.  Alfie to Melbourne, Amy to Dee Why after taking the kids to school, so I got my breakfast and got ready to go out for the day. I had intended to go to the Botanical Gardens, Mrs McQuarrie's chair and all that, but fate intervened to stop all that.

I could not find any house keys so I could not leave the house at all except to just walk in the immediate area outside. 


 About as far as I could venture today



I had no way to lock the doors if I were to venture out.  So I resigned myself to a day indoors doing nothing.  Except of course getting all my paperwork up to scratch, including the blog which had fallen behind due to internet shortcomings and emailing all my contact details back home.

Lady McQuarrie will have to wait for another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment