Thursday 26 May 2016

Australia and New Zealand June & July 2016

Thursday May 26th.

Well its finally arrived, I am off to Australia tomorrow.  My brother Kevin will be staying here overnight and he will be driving me to Heathrow at 4.00 in the morning.  I have everything packed and I'm ready to go.


It's going to be a long day tomorrow which is why I've paid the extra and will be travelling business class with Ethiad. Lie flat beds and all that.  I know it's expensive but to arrive having slept well is a bonus and you don't waste the first few days of the holiday feeling 'jet lagged.'



I will be arriving in Sydney at 6.00pm on Saturday evening and my daughter Amy will be picking me up from the Airport with my granddaughter Cerys.  


After a mini panic, my tickets for the Wales tour of New Zealand arrived today.  So I am well set.  


Hopefully I'll have travelling tales to tell tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment